Pump up the adrenaline.
It’s Thursday already, how time is really speeding pass us. In less than three months, 2018 will open its doors to us. Are you ready?
To recap for a year that is about to come to a close, let’s look at some pertinent points:
- Have you achieved all that you’ve set out to do for 2017?
- What are some of the outstanding items on your list?
- Which of the outstanding items can be completed in this final stretch of 2017?
- What are some of the items you think you can knock down by end of January or end of February for that matter?
- How would you summarise 2017?
- What are some of the critical milestones you’d like to accomplish for 2018?
- What’s the first thing you’ll do to ensure you’re on track in 2018?
- If you never had a vision board, will you deploy such a tool for 2018?
- For all that has happened in 2017, who will you thank them for mostly and why?
- Finally, for 2018, what must happen for you to make it a year of greatness and significance?
It’s a great time to take stock and ponder, it’s a marvelous time to aim for 2018 greatness!